BlackRock: ESG Policy or Posturing?
Episode 238 · December 30th, 2022 · 27 mins 32 secs
About this Episode
**We're reupping this podcast discussing Blackrock and ESG as we take a little time for the holidays. Enjoy relearning the truth about Blackrock's and Larry Fink's shenanigans.
The power of the ESG—environmental, social, and corporate governance—investing movement is propelled by powerful allies among funds managers, perhaps none more prominent than BlackRock, which manages over eight trillion dollars in assets. But is Blackrock’s advancement of the environmentalist agenda a sincere commitment or cynical “greenwashing” seeking public relations advantage? Joining me to discuss the question is my Capital Research Center colleague Ken Braun.
Follow our socials:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/capitalresearchcenter
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/capitalresearch
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capitalresearchcenter
• YouTube: https://bit.ly/CRCYouTube
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/capitalresearch
• Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/capitalresearch