The actions of Big Tech companies—most prominently Twitter and Facebook’s decision to ban then-President Donald Trump from their platforms—have led conservatives to consider invoking anti-trust powers of which they have long been skeptical to crack down on these companies’ power. Joining me today is a skeptic of that approach, Paul Steidler of the Lexington Institute, to discuss the case against an antitrust crackdown on tech companies.
Subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice at:
Follow our socials:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/capitalresearchcenter
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/capitalresearch
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capitalresearchcenter
• YouTube: https://bit.ly/CRCYouTube
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/capitalresearch