Hello I’m Michael Watson and this is the InfluenceWatch Podcast. In much of the country, the cops can take your stuff even if they aren’t able to convict you of a crime through a process known as civil asset forfeiture. This week’s guest, Scot Turner, executive director of the advocacy group Eternal Vigilance Action, tried to fix this when he was serving in the Georgia State Legislature; today he joins us to discuss asset forfeiture, how he tried to reform it, and the obstacles to protecting due process and the Fourth Amendment.
Subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice at:
Follow our socials:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/capitalresearchcenter
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/capitalresearch
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capitalresearchcenter
• YouTube: https://bit.ly/CRCYouTube
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/capitalresearch