Two years ago this week, the federal government announced “two weeks to slow the spread” — a campaign of lockdowns and closures that would metastasize into ongoing restrictions on civil liberties that failed to control the spread of COVID-19. Thanks to the power of teachers’ unions, no public institution would be more affected by the shutdowns and subsequent mask mandates than America’s public schools—and as a result, parents got a view into the education their tax dollars paid for their children to receive. They didn’t like what they saw—liberal indoctrination and critical race theory, all while administrators lost focus on the core subjects of reading, math, and the like. Joining me to discuss the state of education today is Luke Rosiak, author of the new book Race to the Bottom: Uncovering the Secret Forces Destroying American Public Education.
Subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice at:
Follow our socials:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/capitalresearchcenter
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/capitalresearch
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capitalresearchcenter
• YouTube: https://bit.ly/CRCYouTube
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/capitalresearch