In 2020 as the coronavirus hit and governments ordered mass lockdowns of length and scope unprecedented in American history, Congress passed the “Paycheck Protection Program” or PPP to help small businesses maintain their payrolls with forgivable loans. But before 2021, labor unions were not supposed to receive funds from PPP; my guest, the Freedom Foundation’s Maxford Nelsen, documented as many as 226 forgivable loans made under PPP totaling over $36 million that went to labor unions and related organizations. Max joins us today to discuss this and the Freedom Foundation’s other work on government worker unions.
Subscribe to the podcast on your platform of choice at:
Follow our socials:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/capitalresearchcenter
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/capitalresearch
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capitalresearchcenter
• YouTube: https://bit.ly/CRCYouTube
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/capitalresearch